Friday, February 4, 2011

Birthday Wish List

In light of the fact that I'm moving offices and will be subject to sweating and heavy lifting, I'll spare you photos of how ravishing I look in my sweatshirt, jeans, and tennis shoes. Although, it's nothing you haven't seen before, right?

So, my birthday is on February 13. I know, I know. I might have mentioned it a few times, already. I, like gee, am NOT thrilled about turning a year older. I only hope that year 27 treats me better than year 26. I'm just going to opt out of FBFF, today, and be lighthearted. I hope you all don't mind.

- On with the goodies -









And the big sha-BANG!
Drumroll, please....


Alright, thanks for letting me get that out of my system. I figured if I focused on fun things, in my fantasmical world, I could check out for a few. Thanks for letting me. Now, let's just cross my fingers that I get a handful of these things in real life! Have a happy weekend!

P.S.- I have a really exciting collaborative project coming up with We Love Colors. More information will follow, soon! Can't wait to share!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Just like Ke$ha (minus the craziness and whatnot), YOUR LOVE is my drug!