Thursday, February 24, 2011

Through Your Rose Colored Glasses

OUCH!
That's what my eyes feel like, when I look at these pictures. 
So, I'm sorry for making your eyeballs hurt, because yes, they are overexposed and blurry.
This, my friends, is what happens when I'm left to my own photography. EVEN with the good camera. Blaming the photographer again...

Thank you, everyone, for all of your sweet "feel better" tweets, yesterday. I know they helped me! Not ONLY was Miss Monthly P trying to kill me, but I also was suffering from some possible virus or food poisoning symptoms... Then again, maybe my P just hates me THAT much. I have a ton of catch-up work to do, today, since I missed work, yesterday. No bueno.
But make sure you head over to our Fab Fashion Bloggers Rockin' Weight Loss yahoo group to get some awesome menu ideas! I'm headed there to add my weekly menu, in a few minutes!

plum rosette neckline top: LOFT outlet
plum cardigan: Eddie Bauer outlet
floral skirt: thrifted and gifted from Rochelle
brown skinny belt: New York & Company
fuchsia tights: c/o We Love Colors
brown pointed toe flats: Lela Rose, gifted from Whitney


I didn't get a chance to take a photo of Little S., this morning. But I promise to take one this afternoon and post it either on Facebook or here. She and I have matching tights, today! She said, "Momma! Pink tights, too!" So.Freaking.Cute.


Blah zeh, today, huh? Just look at my outfit and get psychadelic. It'll make this whoooole post a lot more interesting. I promise.

3 comments:

  1. Babe, look at you - so bold in your picks of bright coloured tights and psychedelic prints! I don't think I can pull that off!

    besos,

    ML

    Join the Easiest Blog Project Ever at:

    Twenty York Street

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much, girl. Phew. I'm glad I feel better!

    ReplyDelete

Just like Ke$ha (minus the craziness and whatnot), YOUR LOVE is my drug!