Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Featured on Emilina Sassperina, Today!

Friends, I do plan to have a regular post for you, this evening!
However, my new and sweet friend, Emily, has featured me in a blogger spotlight over at 

I can't get over how darn CUTE she is!

Please go check it out. Her questions were awesome!
If you're not already a follower of Emilina Sassperina, you should definitely give her blog a read! She's adorable, inspirational, has very creative style, and also blogs about her weight loss journey, which you all know is something dear to my heart.

Thanks, Emily!

3 comments:

  1. I'm so glad you liked the post!! :) :) You're awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She has a really cute blog, and is super nice.
    My Heart Blogged

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE her...shes a super sweet friend indeed!! Off to check out the feature:)

    Stop by and say Hello:)
    Statements in Fashion Blog♥

    ReplyDelete

Just like Ke$ha (minus the craziness and whatnot), YOUR LOVE is my drug!