Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Trendy Tots Tuesday: Growing Up & an Accent Vlog!

Sometimes you can't deny the beauty of your own child. I'm not tooting my horn. I'm tooting hers! Husband took these photos last weekend and while I was going through my camera, I just about melted in a puddle.

Friends, Little S. is getting *SO* big. I can't stand it. She's turning into such a little girl. Where did my teeny tiny go?

top and jeggings: Old Navy
shoes: Baby Gap via Mell
cami: Target
Yankee Bear: Yankee Candle via Grandma


Link up with your sweet little one!

Bekah of Matters of Merrymaking tagged me in an accent vlog, so I decided that in my great insomnia, I'd oblige to the challenge. (Hey, girl!)







No comments:

Post a Comment

Just like Ke$ha (minus the craziness and whatnot), YOUR LOVE is my drug!