Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Bigger Elf Legs

On Sunday, we went out to lunch with my MIL and our cousins that live across town. Little S. insisted on wearing a dress and tights, so I decided to follow suit. Kid's a genius. I mean, it was only 40 degrees and dresses are much more comfortable than anything else. And this dress is a big stretchy knit thing with no seams that hit anywhere! Perfect for a casual, but comfy Sunday, of course.

dress: Ross, birthday gifted from Rochelle
scarf: Old Navy
tights: c/o We Love Colors
booties: Payless



Looking back, I wish I'd tied my scarf differently/shorter. But you know, hindsight's 20/20. I'm *SO* excited that we're leaving today to go to my uncle's to spend Christmas with family! Can't wait to hug my momma and my nanny (that is flying in from CO tomorrow!).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Just like Ke$ha (minus the craziness and whatnot), YOUR LOVE is my drug!