Monday, May 21, 2012

Bitty Bug Designs Shop Update!

My fingers might fall off from all the sewing I've been doing, recently. But I'm absolutely loving running Bitty Bug Designs! I've only had a handful of orders, but am glad to be getting some items out into the community to get feedback and hopefully some word-of-mouth recommendations! I just wanted to share some of the new things that are going on!
Here are a few of the new fabric swatches for custom orders! I also have several solid flannels to back these prints. Please don't forget! If you have a special fabric request, I will do my best to go out and find it for you! Don't be afraid to request something that you don't see in the shop!
 This is a custom cloth wipe order that was fulfilled last week! I love them so much. I can't wait to get some more done for my girls! S uses them for #1s and I just wash them every other day. Super simple and such a big money saver! And since I'll be cloth diapering Miss Bean, this is the obvious option for us. All natural and saving money? Can't wait!
 And this is probably my proudest moment (just not my proudest photos). I made my first nursing cover and it turned out so much better than expected! This is for my cousin who's having a little boy in early September (I think!). She already came and picked it up and I think she loved it! With full coverage, boning around the neckline so you can see baby, but no one else can see you, little flannel pockets for wiping baby's mouth or storing nursing pads/pacifiers, and an adjustable D-ring neck strap, you really can't go wrong! This cover sells for an affordable $25 as opposed to the more expensive (and very similar in design) options you may find in stores.
Check out Bitty Bug Designs for your little one or affordable shower gifts for a friend or family member! Spread the word and help this SAHM get the business going so I can continue to SAH! 
Please and thank you, of course.

Thank you, Crystal, for hosting the first Bitty Bug Designs giveaway last week! I'm so glad we have a winner! Congratulations, Vicki!
This week, we have a great giveaway going on at my sweet friend Heather's blog, Blonde Undercover Blonde! She's giving away a pack of two custom burp cloths! Be sure to check back with the shop frequently this week, because burp cloth designs are changing drastically and will have fuller coverage for mom and baby! They'll be much cuter, too!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Just like Ke$ha (minus the craziness and whatnot), YOUR LOVE is my drug!