Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Girly Things

If you didn't know, I make little baby stuff. Necessities like burp cloths, receiving blankets, nursing covers, nursing pads, etc... can be found in my shop, Bitty Bug Designs. I also make newborn, child, and adult headbands. I just completed the cutest dang order, ever, and had to share!

One for fun, one for Thanksgiving, and one for Christmas. Stinking fluffy and adorable.
If only my kids would wear headbands...
 The best thing about this order was that it was for a friend from high school's new baby girl! I love reconnecting over sweet little baby girls and pretty things! Hope you guys get to enjoy them!

Shoot me an email at bittybugdesigns@gmail.com or post a comment/message on the Bitty Bug facebook wall to place your holiday orders!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Just like Ke$ha (minus the craziness and whatnot), YOUR LOVE is my drug!