Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Vacation Necessities

We're up in the mountains of western North Carolina, enjoying a vacation with my dad's side of the family. I did a little shopping (sale items, only!) to prepare for some super comfortable things to wear while I'm lounging around a pool with the fam! Here are my favorites.


I already love, love, love my swimsuit. Some of my dear friends bought it for me, because it wasn't in the budget after I got new suits for the rest of the family. I cried for an hour- it was so sweet! And it fits great and makes me feel so good. PLUS! The jersey tank dresses are awesome and I can't wait to wear my navy and white striped one with the girls' matching ones. Yes, I'm that mom. I'll be sure to snap a photo so you can see us in all of our matching cuteness. I hope everyone's having a good start to their week!

What do you have to have with you on vacation?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Just like Ke$ha (minus the craziness and whatnot), YOUR LOVE is my drug!