Sunday, February 23, 2014

Stop Talking. Start Praying.

I totally stole this from Tenley Molzahn's (@tenleymolzahn) Instagram. I love her. If you ever need inspiration, just follow her. Seriously. I want to be her friend in real life.
How often do you get caught up in talking about your bad luck (or whatever it is) until your face turns blue? How often do you forget to go to Jesus? I've been trying really hard to pray before I open my mouth. During this particular season of life, most of my friends are starting (or growing) their families, making big decisions about more kids, education, jobs, have husbands who aren't around as much as they'd like. I understand. I'm in the trenches with you. Let's remember that prayers aren't unheard and unanswered. God's time is not always our time. His plan is not always our plan. But God's timing and plans are right.

Quiet. Prayer.
He's listening.
He's answering.
Listen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Just like Ke$ha (minus the craziness and whatnot), YOUR LOVE is my drug!