Saturday, April 2, 2011

Intense Adoration 4.2.11

Friends, I'm really starting to buckle down and create a well-oiled machine out of this little blog of mine. I'm very, very pleased with how the calendar is turning out and I can't wait to share what's to come with you! I'll be introducing you to each new order of business as it comes up. On Saturdays, I'll be sharing five things I LOVE from the week! This feature will be called "Intense Adoration!"

So, let me show you what I've been loving, lately!
Note: These may or may not be items I own/have tried. They're just things that make me really happy! I will try my best to note things I've tried or do own.

Flirty, sweet, feminine patterns and shapes:

 
Women’s Ruffle Gauze Top: $19.00

***

Makeup that stays put:
Own and LOVE!


***

Large, bold prints:
 


 ***

A fresh, clean mouth:
Can't live without it!
 

***

Height without hurt:

And just for the record, no, I would never buy $195.00 shoes!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Just like Ke$ha (minus the craziness and whatnot), YOUR LOVE is my drug!