Wednesday, April 27, 2011

We Love Colors Wednesday: Separation

I have one more outfit in the series of ways to style Scout Green tights. 
And a little poem {?} I sort of wrote while taking a shower this evening.
Get your mind outta the gutter.

denim jacket: American Eagle
cream top: Charlotte Russe
floral skirt: Charlotte Russe
scarf: Old Navy
tights: c/o We Love Colors
wedges: Ross



Separation

Popular lyrics tell me it's a wonderland.
Mantra says it's my temple.
Coach made it run and jump, lift and yell, and run some more.
Words came out to a sweet tune and I was told it had huge pipes.
I hated it and loved it. Loved it and hated it more.
I hate it, again.
And then I'm thankful for it.
I stuff it full and then it's in pain.
It sits and lays but not much else.
It hugs and kisses and cooks delicious meals.
Husband says it's amazing. Beautiful. Tempting.
Fashionistas say it comes in all shapes and sizes.
Nothing fits.
Miracles show that it is miraculous.
Life was created and grown and birthed from it.
And I still don't understand why I separate myself
from my Body.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Just like Ke$ha (minus the craziness and whatnot), YOUR LOVE is my drug!