Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Paper Doll Project #2

Suze of Miss Vinyl Ahoy coordinated another Paper Doll Project this month! I had so much fun doing it in April that I decided to play, again. Amidst the madness of trying to tie up loose ends at my current (old, after today) job and traveling to the beach for Mother's Day weekend, Daphne of Fashion Confessions of a Mommy and I finally got our stuff together between last night and this morning! It just goes to show that mommas are busy ladies (ahem, and that we can endure)! Last night, I sent a photo of my dress to Daphne. I got it at Charlotte Russe, on the clearance rack, a month or so ago and have had trouble styling it ever since. The colors are so wintery to me. Daphne suggested adding bright, springy pops of color with my teal accessories. She hardly knows me, yet knows me so well! Here's what we came up with! Thank you for dressing me, Daphne!

dress: Charlotte Russe
belt: Old Navy
heels: Predictions, handed down from Whitney
necklace: The Body Shop
And, you know, since my self-photography skills are so amazing, I had to take a shot of my shoes for you... or else you might have missed them. No idea why, though...

What do you all think? Personally, I think the teal moved this baby right from drab winter grey to a fab spring piece that can be reworked with lots of different accessories! Thanks for opening my eyes, Daphne!

Don't forget to head over to the Paper Doll Project at Miss Vinyl Ahoy to check out what other participants did! And when the call comes out for next month, you should play along, too! It's fun to have a stylist for a day!
*****
Speaking of... Have you had your chance to be MY stylist, yet?
Choose my wardrobe for my new job in the Nanny Style Contest!
If you've been meaning to submit an entry, go, now! Tomorrow's your last day! ALL of your help is so appreciated and one lucky winner will get a $25 gift card!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Just like Ke$ha (minus the craziness and whatnot), YOUR LOVE is my drug!