Friday, May 13, 2011

Vote for the Nanny Style Contest Winner!

First, I want to thank all of you who submitted outfit sets. I had about 17 entries that I left open on my screen for over two hours last night, trying to narrow them down to the top five. I just couldn't do it, so I have a top six! These entries are going to be posted anonymously, so if you see yours, CONGRATULATIONS for making it this far, but please don't comment with, "Yay! You picked mine as a finalist!" I'd like to keep these anonymous so people aren't picking their favorite blogger, but their favorite OUTFIT, which is what the contest is all about- How to help me be a stylish nanny. Trust me, all of the entries will be saved in my inspiration folder for practical style ideas. You all did a wonderful job!

Here are the top six finalists!
(in random order)

{one}

{two}

{three}

{four}

{five}

{six}


So, my sweet readers, all I need you to do is leave a comment with your vote! You can tell me why if you want, but also, just saying, "One" or which ever number you love will suffice! The winning choice will be announced on Sunday night (May 15) and I will be recreating the outfit that gets the most votes (to the best of my ability) on my first day of {new} work!!! Don't forget, the winner will also get their choice of a $25 gift card from Target, Kohl's, Old Navy, or New York & Company!

Thanks, again, to all who entered!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Just like Ke$ha (minus the craziness and whatnot), YOUR LOVE is my drug!