Saturday, May 14, 2011

Intense Adoration: 5.14.11

This week has been a whirlwind adventure for me! My last day working at the university was Wednesday, I had Thursday and Friday off to wrap up loose ends and pretty much do whatever I wanted, and I fell in love with some new things during that time! 

Yogurt Covered Raisins
Delicious and {kind of} nutritious, a palm full of these sweet treats keep my ice cream cravings away all day!

Sale Shopping
Clearly, this isn't a new adoration for me, but it became a heck of a lot more intense when my neighbor notified me that we have a LOFT in town. HOW did I not know this for three years? Oy...


LOFT Curvy Trouser Jeans
And the sale shopping led me to these beauties...


Gardening
I fell in love with last summer and yesterday, I weeded the old garden and planted zucchini, sweet basil, three different types of tomatoes and some tomatillos. Our oregano was still going strong from last year. I have NO idea how. Today, I'm weeding the front garden and am going to plant some flowers and add dark mulch.


Crystal Light Pure
All natural and sweetened with truvia, these little drink packets make drinking TONS of water a lot more appealing! Pick them up at your local grocery store in flavors like grape, mixed berry, strawberry kiwi, and lemonade.


That's it for this week's installment of Intense Adoration! I hope you found some things on the list above that you might love or like to try for yourself. Please don't forget to go VOTE for the winner of the Nanny Style Contest! It's up to you to choose!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Just like Ke$ha (minus the craziness and whatnot), YOUR LOVE is my drug!