Monday, May 23, 2011

The Wind Blows in Her Hair

This morning called for torrential downpours and insane thunder and lightening, so I braved the humidity and wind and tried to grab some back yard photos before heading to "the office." I bought these shorts at Old Navy, yesterday, and wished there were more colors than black and army green. I really like the comfortable tie waist, excess pockets for kleenex, bug spray, and bandaid storage, and the length is perfect for covering the part of my body I hate most. Add some colorful florals and it's a recipe for a great photo, right?

Pffffft. 
Nope, you get this sexiness.

 yellow tank: Target
floral tank: Walmart
shorts: Old Navy
flip flops: Old Navy

So, I'll just pretend I meant for the wind to split my bangs and for the humidity to be an immediate summer frizz agent. And then, in my eyes, it really was a perfect photo shoot.


For some reason, my blog posts aren't showing up in people's readers. That's really making me want to give someone the stink eye. Anyone have suggestions?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Just like Ke$ha (minus the craziness and whatnot), YOUR LOVE is my drug!