Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Things I Miss

Believe it or not, I've loved not having to think about what I'm going to wear every morning or night. I just throw on clean workout clothes and call it a day. I have enough sports bras, now, to rival the athletic section at Old Navy and although all of my pants/shorts/capris are black, I'm not even bored with them, yet. I love wearing tanks that are loose and comfy, because I sweat and get pulled on all day long. My hair lives in a messy bun and is constantly in its most frizzy state, because the blowdryer is a long lost friend.

But I'm missing a few things about my "old life" as I progress further into the new life, wardrobe, and expectations. 

1. Mascara


2. Flat Iron


3. Heels


4. Dresses


5. Artsy Shoots


Has anything changed in your life, recently, that's changed the way you used to do things or the way you used to blog?

Don't forget to stop back by on Friday! I'll be doing a big post, combining my 400 Follower Giveaway and Project Self!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Just like Ke$ha (minus the craziness and whatnot), YOUR LOVE is my drug!