Saturday, July 9, 2011

Intense Adoration: Anika Burke

As I watch re-runs of Million Dollar Designers and covet pillow covers that I can't afford, I'm also drooling over some items from Anika Burke Eclectic Boutique! I've been getting to know my way around the site and wishing I had a fuller wallet right about now!

Here are five things I would love to add to my closet right now! All items can be found on www.anikaburke.com!

Back to Black and White

Lace Lullaby

Line Me Up
(Oh my gosh... I just want this right now. RIGHT now!)

Strappy Bootie Sandal
(Neeka shared these with me as one of her top picks and now I need them!)

Vintage Lady Bug

I can just imagine the Lace Lullaby top would be a dress on me, so I would love styling it with black tights and booties, a blazer, and a skinny belt in the fall! And of course, I'd wear it as is with a gold or cream belt in the hotter months. It would be gorgeous!

I especially love the vintage lady bug earrings because they remind me of my little girl!!!

What items do you covet from Anika Burke Eclectic Boutique?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Just like Ke$ha (minus the craziness and whatnot), YOUR LOVE is my drug!