Friday, July 15, 2011

Project Self: What Does This Mean?

I stepped on the scale this morning and was so disappointed. I didn't lose an ounce this week! Friends, if only you knew how hard I've been working and how conscious I've been of everything I've been doing and everything I've been eating... I know there will be weeks like this. I've had one before- very early in the process. But I really pushed myself over the edge with my workouts this time and my meal plan has been fool proof.

What am I doing wrong?
What does this mean?
What changes do I have to make?


Obviously, something needs to be tweaked.
If you have insight, let me know. I don't expect to see major number changes on the scale every week, but when I really push myself and make the right choices, I expect to see SOMETHING. Maybe, because I started strength training two weeks ago, I'm gaining muscle? Don't we all love to tell ourselves that one?

I don't have any photos today, friends. I'm still in my jammies, trying to get everything situated for our yard sale tomorrow. If you're local, please stop by! We have lots of men's and women's clothing, shoes, electronics, dishes, stuffed animals and beanie babies, children's books, and obviously miscellaneous odds and ends! I've been so frazzled trying to get ready for this sale that I definitely thought I'd been burning some extra calories outside of my scheduled workouts.

NEWS OF THE WEEK!
189.6
0 down
69.8 to go.

Do you have any insight about what I can do to kick start the weight loss again? 

Ready. Set. LINK!






No comments:

Post a Comment

Just like Ke$ha (minus the craziness and whatnot), YOUR LOVE is my drug!