Thursday, August 18, 2011

Graphic

I have never been one for graphic art on t-shirts, but when I found this beauty on my maurices shopping trip last week, I couldn't leave it behind. The burnout lace fabric is so unique and I love that I can layer black or white underneath or get a little sassier with bright colors. I also dig the rhinestone details on the top that makes it just a bit more feminine while the design is edgier than my "usual." I decided to play up the cobalt cami with some bright blue bow flats and heavier eye make-up.

top: c/o maurices
cami: Wal-Mart
skinnies: Charlotte Russe
flats: Gap via Whitney
earrings: New York & Company



eyeshadows: all 3 from e.l.f. studio palette from Vanessa 
white kohl liner on inner corners: jemma kidd
upper lash liner: milani
mascara: blinc and l'oreal million lashes
lipstick: revlon in barely there
lipgloss: e.l.f. Goddess

I feel like I've been living in my Charlotte Russe skinny jeans over the weekends. They're so comfortable and go with just about everything I own. I was a little skeptical to pair them with a fitted top, but I think it worked out better than expected. And the more I look at the outfit, the more I like the graphic tee, which is just so strange! I've never been drawn to them before.

Have you ever tried something completely out of your comfort zone and ended up really loving it?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Just like Ke$ha (minus the craziness and whatnot), YOUR LOVE is my drug!