Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Just Don't

There are some mornings I walk out of the house thinking I did a decent job of putting myself together. Looking back through the blog over the past week or so, I wonder who my true friends are... Husband must not be one of them (or he doesn't want to pick a fight with a groggy, un-caffeinated, self-proclaimed fashion-lover wife). No one told me how bad these ideas were!

But don't worry. I won't do it again. Just don't. Ew.

Yes, this was recent. No, I shouldn't have.

1. Yellow against an apple green wall?
2. Shoes, anyone?
3. Wake up, make-up?
4. Oh no she di-in't pull her hair in a messy bun and call it a day.
Oh yes I di-id.

Hello, chins. This top is happily sitting at the Salvation Army.

Come ON now.
Let's see how many items from my closet I can put on at once.

Love my dress. Love my sweater. Love my boots.
NONE of these things goes with the others.

Are you brave enough to accept your outfit bloopers? If so, I'd love to see a post about them!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Just like Ke$ha (minus the craziness and whatnot), YOUR LOVE is my drug!