Tuesday, August 2, 2011

August Sponsor Spotlight

I introduced Anika Burke Eclectic Boutique to you last month, but this month, I want to share some of my must-have items from the shop! Be sure to stop by daily and check out the Daily Deal at Anika Burke. You never know; your favorite item might go on major sale! You can follow on twitter: @anikaburke and on facebook!!! Anika Burke Eclectic Boutique runs several specials and some are by word of mouth, so be sure to watch out for everything they have to offer!

Now, check out some of my absolute favorite items that you can find online this month!

$43.95

$9.95

$32.95


$38.95

$18.00!!!!

Head over to Anika Burke Eclectic Boutique and peruse the pretties today!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Just like Ke$ha (minus the craziness and whatnot), YOUR LOVE is my drug!