Sunday, August 14, 2011

My First Birchbox!

I've seen so many bloggy friends and tweetles joining Birchbox and decided to do the same! It's $10 per month for a subscription and you receive top of the line product samples! Yes, please! This month was a great introduction for me since I'm really starting to drive myself batty over organics, not only for inside of my body, but also for the outside. Check out what August's box had in store!

The packaging was so pretty and I loved opening it up to a special note, explaining what's up with this whole deal! Now, let's talk products.



Tissue paper and everything! I felt so pampered. I also just about jumped out of my own skin when I saw the Kate Spade Twirl sample. I sprayed it on immediately and then wrote it on my Christmas list. YUMMY. Signature scent? One can only hope.



The lineup:
blinc Mascara - full size $24
1.7 fl oz on Sephora for $65
Befine Night Cream - full size $30
LIFTLAB Lift & Fix High Potency Solution - full size $85 (this stuff better be good)

I have to say that I'm very excited to try every single item in the box! Surely, I thought there would be a few I wouldn't be interested in. The LIFTLAB product seemed a little out of my normal routine, but it's actually an anti-aging serum and protects against/repairs sun damage, so I'm in. If you'd like to read reviews on any particular product, let me know! Generally, I like to use something regularly for at least two weeks before giving my honest opinion, so it'll be the end of August before I "know" any of these well enough! You tell me what you want to hear about the most though, and I'll write about it for you!

If you want to sign up for your own Birchbox subscription, you can do so right here!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Just like Ke$ha (minus the craziness and whatnot), YOUR LOVE is my drug!