Sunday, August 14, 2011

Infamous Guest Bath!

I keep promising you photos of my newly designed guest bathroom and I keep failing miserably. I finally cleaned it all spick and span for you and took some decent photos! Hope you enjoy it as much as we do! It used to have icky off white walls, a striped shower curtain with brown, tan, teal and burgundy, and brown bathmats with teal towels. There was nothing on the walls before, either. So, here's your introduction to our new grey (paint: valspar, gravity) and white guest bath!









Everything's from Wal-Mart except the paint, which is from Lowes and the hydrangea, which I already had. The redecorating project all started with an accidental run-in with a gorgeous embroidered shower curtain in my newly organized Wal-Mart. It was intended for me, I suppose. Once I picked up the shower curtain that didn't go with ANY decor in either of our bathrooms, of course I had to get the matching accouterments. The ribbon, raphia, and photos are from the craft section and the magazine and towel holders are actually from the office supply section. The sconce and hammered candle plate were obviously with the candles. Thank you, Wal-Mart.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Just like Ke$ha (minus the craziness and whatnot), YOUR LOVE is my drug!