Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Styling maurices: Graphic

You might recognize this outfit! Kristie is a big fan of lace burnout graphic tees and I told her they were completely out of my comfort zone. She said, "Perfect!" Our goal was to get me a little out of my "normal" and into some of the things I've been dying to try but usually stay away from.

My exact top isn't online, but it's in the same line as this Scroll Print Allover Lace Tee!




I can't wait to style this tee more ways. I'm thinking it'll go with a boyfriend blazer next, but what on the bottom? And what color should I feature underneath?! I'm so glad Kristie chose this piece for me, because it's stretchy, soft, comfortable, and has just a little bit of rhinestone bling on it!

I'm thinking my next lacy tee from maurices will be THIS ONE! Gorgeous, huh?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Just like Ke$ha (minus the craziness and whatnot), YOUR LOVE is my drug!