Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Trendy Tots Tuesday: Coral & Lime

If anyone can pull of a trendy color combination, it's a 2.5 year old blonde-haired, blue-eyed beauty. And as much as I'm a fan of coral and turquoise this summer, I haven't seen coral and lime. We don't have a coral bow, though, and when I asked Little S. to go pick out a bow that matched her outfit, she picked the lime green one!

And don't you think it totally works?
We have a fashionista on our hands, my friends. 



1. You know Husband took these pictures while I wasn't looking because he gave Little S. permission to stand in my garden.
2. The coral top and lime green bow go with my crazy plant, right?
3. Little S. didn't really look like she wanted to smile on command.
4. Greasy hair is due to sunscreen. We'd just gotten home from the pool and were running out for dinner!
5. Ohhh, below this is a genuine smile!


Some of you may know that Husband and I were both really sick with a nasty GI bug last week. Little S. was cooped up in the house for three days and was just an angel. I couldn't ask for a better kid. On Friday, I was laid out on the sofa between jaunts to the loo and she entertained herself with her dollhouse, play-doh, "cooking" in her kitchen, feeding her baby dolls, and watching Yo Gabba Gabba. I'm so blessed. Here are some shots I was able to sneak while she was fixing dinner for her dollhouse babies.




Link up with your trendy tot(s) and show off your small fry(ies)!






No comments:

Post a Comment

Just like Ke$ha (minus the craziness and whatnot), YOUR LOVE is my drug!