Friday, September 9, 2011

Falling Into Autumn

Friends, today I'm taking a break from Project Self because, well... several reasons. I'm out of town for one, and it's that week. I'm not touching a scale with a 10 foot pole. While I'm away, I wanted to share a warm cup of gorgeous outfit with you. Since it's still too hot to drink a salted caramel mocha (ahem, A!), I'll pine over polyvores of my dream outfits instead.


Now, if only I could publish my set on polyvore, I'd know all of the brands. But my internet isn't working properly so all I can manage is a draft and that's just not helpful! Hopefully you get the gist. Mustard, red, warm accessories, gigantron platform pumps. Yes, please!

What are you looking forward to this fall?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Just like Ke$ha (minus the craziness and whatnot), YOUR LOVE is my drug!