Thursday, September 8, 2011

Seashells or Fish Scales?

I'm not really sure what the chiffon things are supposed to be on this top, but I think they look like seashells. What do you think they are? I loved the color of this tank when I found it in the store and thought I could transition it to fall with some cooler neutrals, but looking at the outfit now, I'm not sure I like the coral and tan together. I'm actually just not sure I like the dang top at all. Shucks.

coral tank: Old Navy
cami: Rue 21
cardi: Old Navy
linen pants: Target
wedges: Sbicca via Ross
necklace: I think it's from my Granny


Alright, I bought the top over a month ago and didn't pull it out until last weekend. That says something in itself since I'm the one who wears all the new things within a week of purchasing. That means this monstrosity is here to stay. I can try to remove the seashells (fish scales?) or YOU can give me some worthy styling suggestions so I can save the top!

Or, you can buy it off of me for $6. Old Navy size L. Do you like it that much?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Just like Ke$ha (minus the craziness and whatnot), YOUR LOVE is my drug!