Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Sponsor Spotlight: A Little Bit of This and That

I'm "a little bit of this..."
April's "A Little Bit of This and That."

Naturally, we'd come together! A Little Bit of This and That is my newest sponsor and has some very exciting things in store for you! First, you should get to know the writer, April. Like me, she's a lover of fashion, decorating, and style. While I cook, she bakes, and while I craft, she does photography. Things you'll adore about Miss April are that she's never met a shoe she didn't love and "would almost always prefer to eat dessert first at every meal." Hello! My kind of girl!

April does outfit of the day posts:




April's also a very talented photographer who is sweet enough to SHARE her work with us! Ahem, I may or may not have snatched up the last cherry blossom photo for my desktop! And if you're looking for some homegrown art for your place, be sure to check out April's Etsy shop, This and That ART!

You must have April's permission to post her images anywhere other than your desktop wallpaper, screensaver, or stock image. ie: no blog, website or publication use without April's consent!

Find her on twitter and pinterest, too!

Today, April will begin her new Wednesday feature Splurge vs. Steal which is about affordable fashion and how to reproduce designer looks on the cheap! I'm so excited to follow along with this Wednesdays in September series!

Also, don't forget to check out Eisy Morgan's 1000 follower giveaway! The prizes are amazing!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Just like Ke$ha (minus the craziness and whatnot), YOUR LOVE is my drug!