Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Trendy Tots Tuesday: Sunshine & Seersucker

Yellow and blue has been a favorite combination of mine for a long time. When I found these seersucker pants at one of our local consignment shops, I just had to pick them up. Little S., as always, was a perfect sport while getting her photos taken. Her dolly, Charlie, came along for the ride.
shirt: Old Navy
pants: Consignment (I don't remember the brand)
shoes: Baby Gap (handed down from Mell)
bow: Local Artist
Charlie came from Boston and was a gift from Grandma.


Do you have an adorable tot that you want to share with us? This is a blog hop, so link up below! Make sure in your Trendy Tots post that you link back to a little bit of this... so other parents can jump on the bandwagon!







If you haven't checked facebook recently, my Fashion Momma page will be deleted on Saturday, September 20. So please, please, please go "like" A Little Bit of This on facebook so you don't lose all the news and blog updates! I'm trying to streamline everything!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Just like Ke$ha (minus the craziness and whatnot), YOUR LOVE is my drug!