Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Trendy Tots Tuesday: Squares

Little S. and I got dressed on Saturday and we were both wearing gingham tops. She said, "Mommy, you have yellow squares and I have black squares!" The kid is so flipping cute I can hardly stand it. She also held my hand when I got seven inches chopped off my hair on Friday and said, "Don't worry, Mommy. It's not scary." And even better? Now she tells me I have "little" hair. It's true, right? My hair's a lot littler than before.

Here we are in a completely unprepared moment, but you can see our "squares" together.

my outfit: see yesterday

On Little S:
dress as top: Carter's
leggings: Baby Gap
boots: Old Navy (from Uncle Ryan)




Link up with your Trendy Tot this week right below! Spread the word by linking back to this post in yours so we can get more sweet families on the bandwagon!

And don't forget to enter the sweet The Word Jewelry giveaway by clicking the button below!






No comments:

Post a Comment

Just like Ke$ha (minus the craziness and whatnot), YOUR LOVE is my drug!