Monday, October 24, 2011

Broke Out the Boots

You know it's fall when you're hitting up the pumpkin patch in your boots. I was so excited to take Little S. and my brother, his girlfriend, and her daughter to one of the local farms right outside of town to have a little family outing and get pumpkins for Harvest and Halloween! I can't wait to carve and roast those yummy seeds!

 sweater: LC Lauren Conrad for Kohl's
cami: Rue 21
skinnies: Charlotte Russe
boots: Silhouettes



There's nothing like the changing of seasons. Smells, memories, family time, the best part of my wardrobe... I'm already loving it all and fall has really just kissed us. Speaking of changing... are YOU changing something in your wardrobe this week? Remember, Thursday is Old to New in October with Required 2 Be Inspired and me! Hopefully you'll be here to link up with your project so you can be entered to win some fabulous prizes from Anika Burke Eclectic Boutique!

And remember I have a Scentsy Blog Party going on right now! Check it out to place your orders and enter to win some AMAZING gift certificates that will set you right up for the cool weather and/or holiday season!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Just like Ke$ha (minus the craziness and whatnot), YOUR LOVE is my drug!