Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Trendy Tot Tuesday: A Princess

I had to pull out the big guns for church on Sunday. Little S' long-sleeved dress selection is nil, so that's on the list of things to thrift and consign over the next few weeks! It's chilly outside! A few months ago, my MIL hit up a children's clothing boutique that was having a major closing clearance. Little S. scored some beautiful items, but most of them were size 4T. She wears mostly 3T now, so I figured that this dress would work so long as she didn't walk on it (and she didn't).

dress: small boutique in VA from Grandma
tights: Koala Kids via Babies 'R Us
shoes: Stride Rite from Grandma (previously worn for flower girl duty!)
bow: Target



She's like a little angel. I can't get enough!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Just like Ke$ha (minus the craziness and whatnot), YOUR LOVE is my drug!