Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Greenville Street Style: Brittnee

A few weeks ago, I decided I really wanted to start a street style series on the blog. We have so many posh mommas and chic students in our town and I've been too shy to ask anyone if I could take their photo until...

Brittnee
I saw her in one of our local frozen yogurt bars and was totally taken with her individuality, sweet style, and use of bright color with an otherwise neutral pallet. So, in my ugliest house-cleaning duds, I approached Brittnee and her group of girlfriends, trying to convince them that I do, indeed, write a personal style blog. (Hey, ladies! I'm legit! See?) Brittnee was so sweet to let me take her photo and give me the deets on her outfit!



 sweater: thrifted and refashioned
belt: urban outfitters
dress: forever 21
shoes: urban outfitters




A perfect mix of tough and girly, Brittnee's got it going on. It's not easy to stand out in a college town that has an influx of over 25,000 extras during the school year, but as you can see, this diva isn't going to let that get in her way. Keep on rockin' on, Brittnee! And thanks for letting me feature you!


And remember I have a Scentsy Blog Party going on right now! Check it out to place your orders and enter to win some AMAZING gift certificates that will set you right up for the cool weather and/or holiday season!


... AND tomorrow is the next installment of Old to New in October, so please don't miss out on entering to win some fabulous prizes. Remember to link up with your refashion!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Just like Ke$ha (minus the craziness and whatnot), YOUR LOVE is my drug!