Friday, October 21, 2011

Project Self: My Scale is Broken

I took a week off last week... not because I wasn't working on Project Self, but because I was exhausted and didn't have anything to write about. Well, I sure as heck have something to write about THIS week. Guys, my scale is broken.

image via

I have been walking my butt off and really looking at my food intake and I swear, I cannot get past 179. What is going ON? I cannot be plateauing at 179. There are way too many more pounds to go in this game. Lessening my calorie intake is NOT an option. Cutting more simple carbs would be nearly impossible. I'm not giving up my one time a week pasta. So what gives? When you run into a time like this, what's your go-to problem solver? HELP!

last time I weighed: 180.6
current weight: 179
down: 0.8
lbs. to go: 59

I hope you link up with your Project Self- tell me how your week went and how your goals are going! And if you have any advice, I'd love to hear it!








No comments:

Post a Comment

Just like Ke$ha (minus the craziness and whatnot), YOUR LOVE is my drug!