Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Trendy Tot Tuesday: Pumpkin Patch

Friends, I've decided that until I get some interest in participating in Trendy Tots Tuesday, I'm no longer going to make it a link party. I think my long-time (and hopefully some newbies!) readers know how much I love to share Little S. once a week and hopefully you enjoy her cuteness sprinkled into a weekly post! I'm going to continue these Tuesday posts because I love them, but I'm not going to stress about creating a link-up since, well, I'm the only one sharing! Hope you all understand! If someone else is interested, let me know, and I'll open it up again!

That said, my brother, his girlfriend, and her daughter came down to visit over the weekend and we took a trip to one of our local (very popular) farms to see some animals, let the girls ride the pony, run through the hay maze, play on the playground, and pick punkins! All the girls wore boots, because, you know... it's not fall without boots! Little S. was especially excited to be around the animals and to pick out her very own pumpkin for the first time. And of course, she did it all in style!









shirt: Walmart
skirt: Old Navy
boots: Old Navy (gift from Uncle Ryan)
bow: local artist
on nails: Ulta's Mint Condition

Little S. found the perfect pumpkin and Husband found a great big one for the grown-ups. So our pretty pumpkins are sitting outside on our front porch, waiting for one more week to get carved and ready for Halloween!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Just like Ke$ha (minus the craziness and whatnot), YOUR LOVE is my drug!