Monday, October 17, 2011

Taking Advantage

... of the last of the warm weather, anyway.

Which really is just silly, because I can't WAIT for it to be cold. Late fall and winter are my absolute favorite times of year. The smells, family, holidays, decorations, chill of the air - everything. I love this time! But last Sunday, it was in the low 70s and I could still get away with bare legs and no jacket. My gifted Forever 21 floral dress hadn't made it out of the closet in quite a while, so I decided to give it a last tights-less spin of the season.

dress: Forever 21 (gift from Rachel)
shoes: Gap via Whitney
necklace: Zales, 2007 Christmas gift from Hubs
belt: came from another dress

(full Little S. outfit post)


So, I'm having a weak moment about my hair cut. I *really* miss my long hair! I'm so thankful that my locks are healthy and that it only takes 10 minutes to dry and flat iron or curl now, but the cooler weather is making me really wish I had pretty, long, thick hair for hot rollers and side swoops. Hindsight, right, my friends?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Just like Ke$ha (minus the craziness and whatnot), YOUR LOVE is my drug!