Sunday, October 16, 2011

As soon as I get home from work, I usually throw on something that makes me feel a little prettier, even if it's pajamas. Usually, pretty much anything makes me feel prettier than my dirty leggings and t-shirt after caring for four toddlers all day. Luckily, Thursdays are Bible study nights and slipping into something pretty means I get to get dressed for the first time all week. I also never spare the chance to wear this Forever 21 dress that I chopped up after the first time I wore it. It was a halter with an empire waist and I just cut the whole top piece off. Now the "empire waist" is the top of the dress. There. No hemming, less cleavage, better dress.

dress: F21 (used to be a halter, but I chopped the top off!)
cardigan: New York & Company
belt: Target
sandals: Target
necklace: It was my Nana's


(photos from two Thursdays ago)

I keep thinking, "When I'm a SAHM, I'm going to be able to get dressed however I want EVERY day." In reality, what's the likelihood that I won't wear my leggings and t-shirts still? I desperately miss getting to be creative with my wardrobe!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Just like Ke$ha (minus the craziness and whatnot), YOUR LOVE is my drug!