Sunday, October 16, 2011

Shop Sunday

Each Sunday that I have new items in the shop, I'm going to post them here. I hope that's alright with all of you. My readers are the people that I love to share all of my exciting things with and opening and creating for my Etsy shop has been such a labor of love. It's time intensive, my fingers hurt, and my brain is fried from trying to come up with innovative ideas. Fabric rosettes are literally everywhere, and while I do make necklaces, earrings, and wreaths, I have also tried to create some items that are more unique to the sweet little world of fabric flowers. I hope you like the newest items and I'd love it if you'd share the shop with your friends!

First, I'll introduce to the embellished gift bag sets. Each set comes with three thick paper gift bags, embellished with handmade fabric rosettes. These are a great way to add some charm to birthday, shower, wedding, and just because gifts. And my friend, Jackie, made a great suggestion! How about customizing the gift bags for your personal, small, or home business? Giving to your clients with bags that coordinate with your logo and/or business card would be such a lovely personal touch. If you email or message me on Etsy, I'd love to work on a customized order with you. We can also tweak bag sizes and of course prices based on changes.




There are always the ever-popular fabric rosette necklaces. I place mine on satin ribbon so the length is adjustable and each necklace is super comfy. You all know I advocate a love of vibrant colors, so the newest items push the envelope with bright hues and a bit of individuality.




Affixed to sterling silver posts, the new, teeny tiny, rosette stud earrings are probably one of my favorite items in the shop. I love how little they are! Fabric earrings are really different and so feminine. Like what you see and don't love the color choices? Send me a message and custom order your favorites!






And last, but definitely not least, I've added my very first yarn wreath to the shop. The upcoming holidays make up my most favorite time of year, so I tried to encompass the harvest, Thanksgiving, and Christmas into one all-season decoration. I'm pretty sure this wreath reminds me of the whole holiday vibe from now through Christmas, so I hope you like it, too! As always, message me for other colors!


That's it for this installment of Shop Sunday! I hope you like what you see and that you might spread the word so that my stay at home mom life becomes less of a scary and more of a super-exciting thing to come! Thanks for letting me share this with you. I'm SO IN LOVE with being creative, again!

Visit A Little Bit of This Etsy shop!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Just like Ke$ha (minus the craziness and whatnot), YOUR LOVE is my drug!