Monday, November 21, 2011

Black, White, & Red All Over

When one does not get dressed often, one finds it necessary to put on some red lips. One = me, by the way. I bought my very first red lipstick, ever, and I'm sort of obsessed. I had no idea how blue my eyes would look with red lips! And I feel so Christmas-y! Or... perhaps that's the undecorated tree behind me.

lipstick: Jet Setter by Rimmel

sweater: New York & Company
skirt: Thrifted
booties: Payless
handbag: Dama Handbags, giveaway win from TFD


I realize I haven't been much of an outfit poster lately and I'm working on changing that! It really is tough when I don't have many reasons to "get dressed." So many stay-at-home-moms have told me that when they stay home, they really do dress to impress and I hope I can do the same when I start staying home in March. However, when I'm caring for four toddlers, ages 1, 2, 3, and 4, and doing dishes, preparing meals, cleaning up all the time, I swear it's yoga pants, sweats, and t-shirts. So once I begin staying at home and caring for one toddler, cleaning up, preparing meals, oh... and throw taking care of two dogs in there, we'll see if I can manage. In the meantime, I'll be sure to photograph EVERY single weekend outfit I ever wear. Okay, I'll try really hard!

And in case you were missing Little S. -


Obviously, she's missing you, too!
If you need to do some holiday shopping or holiday decorating, I know a GREAT PLACE.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Just like Ke$ha (minus the craziness and whatnot), YOUR LOVE is my drug!