Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Thankful.

Friends, I'm so thankful for you! Even though I've been in and out as far as blogging goes, you all still check up with me on Twitter, which I absolutely appreciate. I'm still here! I'm still blogging. I'm still racking my brain about the DIRECTION this blog is going to take while I'm not getting "dressed" every day. Or even twice a week, at that.

I'm thinking about the recipes I've been making and the activities I've been doing with Little S... I know I have some mommy blog readers out there that would hopefully be interested in my moving that direction. I'll throw personal style in there whenever I have a shining opportunity. Crafting is becoming a big part of my life these days, too. So I'd love to share more of that with you. My Etsy shop is doing quite well, and of that, I'm proud. It's definitely helping with the never-ending stack of bills.

Speaking of the shop, enter the discount code HOLIDAYS11 at checkout between now and December 23 and get 20% off of your entire purchase! That's a good deal!

There's just so much going on right now. I look back at the last year and I've never let *anything* get between me and the keyboard to share my life with you. I've been blogging at least three times a week and mostly 5-6 times a week for two years and, well... life came at me fast over the past few months. Things are changing, life is happening, holidays are coming, family is of the utmost importance. Little S. is getting so big. She's taking herself potty and having full conversations. The other day, she came out of her room and said, "I'm so angry at Foofa! She is still in my bed and didn't take a nap ALL DAY!" Really, kid? And just now, as she was drawing on her chalk board (best Christmas gift I've ever thought of), she said, "I drew an airplane right beside the earth!" And heck if she didn't draw a circle with designs on it and an oval with wings beside it. What the heck? And who taught her the word "beside?"

So, while my entire world continues to spin at a rapid pace and as I try to keep up, I'm going to go make THIS delicious recipe: Revolutionary Mac & Cheese. The skim milk version, FYI. Big thanks to Collette for pinning it, because the Lord only knows how at a loss I was for dinner ideas when I got home. Add some broccoli and we've got a meal!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Just like Ke$ha (minus the craziness and whatnot), YOUR LOVE is my drug!