Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Christmas Warmth

There's nothing like red plaid to ring in the holiday season. Lucky for me, HappyScarf.com not only has festive choices, but hundreds of others, too! This baby was in the New Arrivals section and HappyScarf is offering 20% off of all new arrivals through Christmas! Sweet deal! 

I knew that after a busy weekend and taking care of a sick baby for days, I needed a really laid back outfit to go to a quick dinner on Sunday night. I'm not usually one for the pre-ripped denim look, but I love how these fit, so I made do. With a simple black top, I knew I needed something to make the outfit special. This Classic Plaid Red scarf brought warmth to the chilly night and reminded me that Christmas is less than two short weeks away!

top: Old Navy
cami: Rue 21
jeans: Old Navy
oxfords: from Rochelle
bag: Dama Handbags, won from TFD giveaway
scarf: c/o HappyScarf.com



I don't think I'm going to be going anywhere without this red bag all winter. I dare say I'm in love with it. Is there one accessory you can't walk out of the house without this season?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Just like Ke$ha (minus the craziness and whatnot), YOUR LOVE is my drug!