Friday, December 16, 2011

So That's Where She's Really Been...

I feel like for the past few months, I've been telling you all I've been super busy (true) and stressed out (also true) and blogging has been nearly impossible for me (very true). But there's a real, honest, underlying reason for all of my MIA-ness.


Apparently the second time around, you grow. Faster. Than ever. It's a bit early, but only if we're being extra technical. I'll be in my second trimester on Christmas day. I just couldn't hold it in any longer. And I've literally been showing since 9 weeks, which has really put a damper on my outfit choices/posts. Albeit, baby is only the size of a fig at this point, all the other parts of my body decided they've had plenty of practice and just popped right back out. Thank you, body.


And Little S is very excited to become a big sister! She tells me all the time that there's a baby growing in my tummy and we'll find out on her birthday if it's a baby sister or baby brother. True story- our gender ultrasound is scheduled for Little S' third birthday!

All in all, I've been feeling pretty gross. With S, I had morning sickness in the morning from 6-10 weeks. With this one, I have "morning" sickness in the evenings. Every night between 3 and 10 p.m. And it hasn't let up, so we'll see! Here's hoping I'll get my energy back in a few weeks or so!

And now that we've gotten that little tidbit out of the way, I can get back to my regularly scheduled outfit posts. You know, since I'm not keeping any big secrets or anything. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Just like Ke$ha (minus the craziness and whatnot), YOUR LOVE is my drug!