Saturday, December 17, 2011

Lunch with Friends

Today, Little S. and I joined some girls from my bible study group for lunch at the Daily Grind and it was so nice to see them! I was really excited to check the place out, too, since I've heard so many great things! Lunch was delicious, but the company was much better. And Little S. was on her best behavior. It helped that we sat in the booth attached to a huge fish tank. I also really enjoyed spending time with some wonderful ladies, meeting one of their new babies, and getting to share my exciting news with them!

dress: Old Navy
leggings: Target
boots: Silhouettes
belt: New York & Company



And this one is quite possibly why I've been in hiding for a while... 


 I'm so blessed to have all of you and that you've stuck around while I've been sorting this all out! I literally freaked out when I started showing so early, because with a style-related blog, you see pictures of me so often, that it'd be impossible to hide my changing body from you without some serious stealth. And let's be honest; who has time for stealth? I do not. So, thank you so much for your sweet comments on facebook, twitter, and the blog yesterday. I'm happy to share this special time in my life with you! And I'm happy to be back!

That said, yes, please expect this blog to have lots of baby/pregnancy stuff happening. And clothes. And decor. Etc. Stuff shouldn't change too much, but the epicenter might shift due to growing a human. Hope you'll come with us on our journey!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Just like Ke$ha (minus the craziness and whatnot), YOUR LOVE is my drug!