Saturday, February 25, 2012

Baby Bean Update: 21 Weeks

I'm convinced that after 20 weeks, I will grow 5 inches per week. Luckily, I'm probably overreacting. I've still only gained a total of four pounds and my clothes are fitting the same (mostly maternity, barring two pairs of Charlotte Russe jeans that are low enough to handle the growing belly) and I don't feel much different as far as size goes. Nights are getting MUCH more difficult. Finding a comfortable way to sleep and falling back to sleep after the hourly potty breaks are posing exhaustion problems come morning. From what I remember, I was thinking the second trimester would be a breeze. More energy, less moodiness, infrequent aches and pains. Hah. Silly me! I did enjoy a prenatal massage yesterday evening and it was amaaaaaaazing. I only wish that I still felt the benefits after sleeping. I think I slept all the knots right back into my shoulders!

top: Oh Baby Maternity
cardigan: New York & Company
jeans: Motherhood
flats: Target
necklace: Charlotte Russe
shades: New York & Company


I'm really not digging outfit photos today, friends. I feel so... mediocre. We just went to breakfast and ran some quick errands around town, so it wasn't cause for anything fancy. I just miss dressing in the clothes that I love and am not looking forward to having to "make do" for the next handful of months. But I will, and everything's going to be just fine. In the meantime, I'll focus on any photos of myself to be Bean updates and scrapbook-necessary. And we'll have fun starting to decorate her room in the coming weeks!


Side note?
My daughter just brought me tons of change and said she found "her" money for her piggy bank. I said, "Oh, really? Where did you find all of that money?" She said, "In your drawer." 
Hmm...

Do I have a bandit on my hands?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Just like Ke$ha (minus the craziness and whatnot), YOUR LOVE is my drug!