Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Boden Maternity, How I Love Thee

I was introduced to Boden by a catalogue that arrived in my boss' mail. Now, let's get one thing very straight. My boss dresses like a champion. She is chic, put-together, professional, classic and classy, and she just looks like one of those moms that you totally want to be. If I could choose ANY brand to be the bulk of my "mom wardrobe," it would be Boden. Hands down. I've been researching and trying to find patterns so I can make my own Boden-esque pieces, because who am I kidding? I can't afford $128 for a tunic/dress. When I decided to visit the website, all bets were off. 

Boden Maternity
Drooooool.



If you're not pregnant, Boden has a zillion casual and professional outfits for the classic style that I dream to achieve. And if you've got your style completely under control, then your kiddo could don Mini Boden! I'm so in love with this brand and wish for a few seconds that I wasn't undergoing a financial makeover. I might go blow a thousand bucks if I had it...

And that swimsuit... Oh man. I just need it. I'll be at the pool for a whole MONTH before Bean makes her debut!!!

*This post is not sponsored in any way, shape, or form. I'm just sharing my love for a brand that I discovered with you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Just like Ke$ha (minus the craziness and whatnot), YOUR LOVE is my drug!