Friday, February 17, 2012

Bible Study Girl

If I haven't reveled enough in my excitement, yet, let me do it again. I'm done with my job on March 2! I'm terrified and happy at the same time, but right now, I'm kind of basking in the glory of wearing something other than yoga/sweatpants and oversized t-shirts. Bible study and church are two times a week I get to dress myself in something other than the daily uniform. Even if I don't go over the top (which you know me... I usually don't unless there are neon tights involved), I feel like a woman every once in a while and that's a nice feeling.

top: Oh Baby Maternity
cami: WalMart
cardi: New York & Company
pants: Motherhood
flats: Target
belt: New York & Company



I tweeted the other day and if you don't follow me on twitter, you should! I think the next few weeks while I'm wrapping up things at work and budgeting, learning to coupon, etc, I'm going to be very sporadic on the blog. I'm not going anywhere and I absolutely will be posting at least a few times a week, but I just wanted to give you all a heads up. The next few weeks are PREPARATION for the life I've been waiting for (stay at home mom-dom!). I'm also doing some work for my uncle's company involving social media, so I've been putting some time into that that's taken me away from blogging. I hope you all understand! I'll definitely see you tomorrow for Bean's 20 week update!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Just like Ke$ha (minus the craziness and whatnot), YOUR LOVE is my drug!