Friday, February 3, 2012

Little S' ROOM!!!

I'm so, so, so sorry I've been MIA all week! Between working, Little S' birthday, finding out the gender of Bean, finishing her room, rearranging our whole house, doing S' third year check-up, about 10 loads of laundry, and preparing for her birthday party this weekend, I just didn't make time to blog! Eek! Alas, her room is (pretty much) done. Other than one stuffed animal swing that I have to make (I ran out of the purple ribbon), the valance I'm going to hang (I just found the rod!), and the canvases that Husband and S are going to paint together for above her bed, it's basically finished. I was so happy her bedding came ON her birthday! She hasn't had any transition as far as sleeping in her new room and big girl bed. It's been absolutely AWESOME. So, here it is!







What do you guys think? I am so pleased with the bedding and the box spring (and look at the little feet!). S picked out the lamp and green pillow and we hadn't picked out bedding, yet. Because we ordered the bedding online, I was really nervous about the colors not working how I'd hoped, but everything just came together like it was meant to be! My favorite part is still definitely the striped wall. I also love the lime lantern we put above her window.

As you know, S turned three on Tuesday! We also had a big ultrasound for Baby Bean that day and S found out that she's going to have a baby SISTER! We are thrilled! We took a few photos on her birthday/the day we found out. Excuse my outfit. I was going for comfort in the almost-70-degree-weather and I wanted to wear a dress, but then I'd have to pull it all up and be awkward during the ultrasound. FYI: for an ultrasound, always wear something with a waist so you can just pull it down ever so slightly.

tank: Target
sweater: Old Navy
skirt: I made it from a dress (from Target)
boots: Soda brand from Shoe Department




Tomorrow's Little S' third birthday party! I can't tell if I'm excited or not.
But I'll be back to tell you all about it on Monday (with a meal plan)! Hope you have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Just like Ke$ha (minus the craziness and whatnot), YOUR LOVE is my drug!