Monday, March 12, 2012

A Little Bit Country

I'll be out of town all week, so I've only got this post and one other scheduled. If I can pop in, I will. If not, I'll be back Saturday evening! I'm so excited; S and I are going to stay with my best friend who just had her third little girl! We're there to help. And play! Before leaving, though, I wanted to pre-post my church outfit from yesterday because I really loved the outcome and want to document it so I don't forget to do it again!

dress: Target
cardigan: Old Navy
belt: New York & Company
boots: Silhouettes
necklace: gift




I always feel just a little bit like a southern girl when I wear this boot/belt combination. I know they're not totally cowgirl. I think it's just the color. I love the polka dots and navy on navy, too! And the best part? This outfit is COMFY!

Hope you all have a great week! Little S will be here with her church duds, tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Just like Ke$ha (minus the craziness and whatnot), YOUR LOVE is my drug!