Thursday, April 19, 2012

Best Friends and Fountains

I met with two of my best girlfriends last Saturday and there was a huge (12,000 pound!) marble on water that Little S loved to play with! I was terrified that the water was going to turn off and the marble was going to fall on her fingers. Perhaps I'm neurotic... perhaps that's a semi-normal fear? That wasn't really a question. Don't answer that. Anyway, here are a few photos from our day!

dress: Old Navy, headband: Dollar General, sandals: Kohl's
outfit details here

I had a great time with Jen and Whitney and I think S was really, really sad to leave the marble fountain. You can see that she's totally not focusing on getting her picture taken here... and it's because she's staring at the fountain!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Just like Ke$ha (minus the craziness and whatnot), YOUR LOVE is my drug!