Sunday, April 1, 2012

Sunny Days

With the warm weather creeping in and comfort being one of my top priorities, I can only imagine a wardrobe of sundresses, flats, and bright colors from now through September. I've discovered that Converse Shoes has hundreds of different colors to get me through the season and keep me on trend with the whimsical colors that are in right now and projected to stay stylish through the summer and fall months. Here's a perfect combination that I can imagine wearing on the boardwalk, or for those not so lucky to live at the beach or go on vacation (ahem, me), to the grocery store or to take little ones to the pool!


set via polyvore

I don't know about you, but I'm so ready to be in comfortable cotton, bright colors, and adorably unexpected shoe choices for several months! If you had a pair of fun Converse All-Stars, what would you wear them with this spring and summer?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Just like Ke$ha (minus the craziness and whatnot), YOUR LOVE is my drug!